Thursday, September 11, 2008

So this be my first blog. Blogger was giving me grief for quite some time about my settings and whatnot. Anyway, I'm teaching a quilting group for the ladies in my church, and our joke is that if they just do what I tell them, they'll be fine. Anyway, my friend, Angela, calls me the bossy quilter. So here it is. This is going to be rough at first, since I'm a newbie, but hopefully this site will inspire your creativity. It's the Bossy Quilter, but since I dabble in so many hobbies, I'm going to post all kinds of projects. I'm going to start with the apron I made for an apron swap I did earlier in the year. I made another for my friend, Debbie, for her birthday on the 4th of July and then a similar-looking one for my sister-in-law, Jill, for her birthday on the 24th of July. Please, forgive my typing. I'm used to autocorrect in Word. I'll see if I can figure out how to post pics too. Okay, so I got the pictures on, but I put them in the wrong place -- up top. I'm going to post it anyway and do better next time.

No comments: