Friday, April 1, 2011

March's 2011 UFO Challenge #1

I was going to show you all this last week -- when it was in progress -- but I never made it happen.
And now it looks like this. All finished in time for Judy's 2011 Challenge! It's made from Nicey Jane and uses Amy Butler's Lotus Brick Path pattern -- except I made mine into a quilt instead of a throw with tassels and no batting.
Large pebble quilting -- my first time. I'm surprised at how quickly it went -- very easy -- and I LOVE the way it pops on the quilt.
All those polka dots on the back, mmmm.

9 comments:

Jill said...

Oh-I love it, I never got any Nicey Jane, and now feel a bit sad about it. Can't wait to see what's next!

Barb in Mi said...

Beautiful! Great job!

Ann said...

Oh how wonderful. I love the dots!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

I love it! It looks great.

Wonky Girl said...

Mmmm, just lovely!

Bobbie said...

I LOVE the pink and yellow together -- and the big dots on the back -- great combination. Your quilting is impressive, too!

BetsyE said...

also adorable! You've been so productive!

Quilter Kathy said...

Fabulous! Love how the quilting pattern and backing compliment each other :)

Marsha said...

It is just in time for spring with all the bright colors. I love it and can't believe all that quilting.
Maybe you will have enough quilts to put on e-bay or something.