Thursday, September 2, 2010

Block of the Month

When I first started my quilting group, we did a quick baby quilt. Our second project was a block of the month to learn how to make different blocks and to use different piecing techniques. This was my result. I just used up whatever patriotic scraps I had lying around. The denim blue border was white muslin that I dyed. Anyway, not it is in a good home. I donated it to my church for a raffle we had the other night. One more down, seventy to go.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love all of your red white and blue quilts! How big is this one? I think you need to take a pic of all 70 tops together, just so I can get a visual ;).

Marsha said...

I like this one a lot. Whoever gets it will be very lucky and happy.

Amanda Jean said...

what a great finish! LOL about the 70 to go. (although i know you aren't joking!!!)