Thursday, November 7, 2019

Miss Ellie Mo

One of my daughter's dearest friends had a baby girl earlier this year, Elizabeth Morgan - Ellie Mo.  My oldest daughter's name is Morgan, so Miss Ellie Mo is her namesake.  Clearly, Ellie Mo needed a sweet little baby quilt.  



I thought this fabric line was a Riley Blake line called Butterfly Dance, but when I Google that phrase, a different fabric line shows up.  I will update this post if I find out.  Frankly, most of the quilts I post use fabric lines from several years ago, so I don't expect them to be available anymore anyway.  I keep having goals to catch up, get on top of things.  It's not going well.  But I keep plugging along.  Maybe someday.

(back)
 Pardon our wrinkles.

I used Amanda Jean's Flea Market Fancy pattern and scaled it down for a baby size.


No comments: