Thursday, January 29, 2009

Card Swap cards

You're getting two posts tonight, because my husband is teaching a class, and the computer is actually free. He has been such a computer hog lately, that I get no time to blog. Card swap is tomorrow, and here are my cards. I totally forgot to take pics of the baby shower invitations I sent out last week. I was running late with them, and just had to get them out of here. Maybe one of my friends kept theirs. The first card is using PaperTrey Ink's Butterfly Kisses for the flowers and their Garden of Life set for the sentiment and the stems. They're a little big, but it's all I had. They look a little like lollipops. Still cute, though, I think. This one uses PTI's Little Lady stamp set. You can't really see it, but I used Frosted Lace Stickles around the edge of the ladybug and then black (I can't remember the actual name) Stickles on the head and bottom. I also popped the ladybug up on a dimensional -- but the antennae are stamped on the card base.
We didn't do card swap in December, and I actually missed it. That's not to say that I would have had time to do it, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: