Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Marcus' Quilt

Elizabeth's pattern again. I made this in a different colorway before. Love it! It makes a fast baby quilt that is so striking. This time I didn't chop any of the squares in half though. It went so fast. My 7-year-old son was helping me. It's for his friend's new baby brother.
Riley Blake's Wheels fabric line and some aqua solid. I think it's Kona, but I'm not sure of the exact name. I used the same quilting as in the last one -- straight-stitch zig-zag. I love the wavy look it gives.

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

that's a really cute quilt, Jessica. i wish my machine did that wavy zig zag stitch. it would make a wonderful option for quilting....especially baby quilts!

C said...

Wow! That looks great - I love the straight-stitch zig zag. Does your machine do that on its own or do you move the fabric around to make the zig zag?