Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 UFO Challenge -- January finishes

So I didn't read the challenge rules very well, apparently, because I didn't pay attention to the fact that there would be a draw for the number. In January we were supposed to do #6 on our list. I just did #1, because I planned these especially for January. I will be on track for the rest of the months. When Judy draws #1, I will do #6. Anyway, here are my two finishes for January, #1 on my list.
1. Plaid pinwheels. I'm not sure of the exact dimensions, but it's on my king-sized bed.
It is definitely larger than it looks in this picture.
2. Amanda Jean's Round 2 Nine-Patch quilt-along. It's approximately twin-sized. Yep, I quilted it in red. It was an experiment. Still deciding how I feel about it.
For February we are to work on #10 on our list. I'd better go see what that is! Good luck with your challenge!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love your plaid pinwheels! (Oh dear, don't tempt me with any more new projects...)

JudyCinNC said...

A very beautiful homespun look and feel. Good for you with the red.

Heather said...

These both look so cozy! Very nice job -- congrats on two great finishes! :o)

Quilter Kathy said...

You finished TWO UFO's this month?!?! Way to go!

Diana said...

I think Judy will understand! Nice work on both of your January finishes!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE that plaid quilt!!!!!!!!!! COngrats on both finishes - they are both gorgeous!