Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Fussy Framed Fliers

Another oldie.  I have been trying to get things off my list - most especially the low-hanging fruit.  Anytime I try to do complicated quilting, I get tired and set it aside for a while.  So I had to force myself to finish the quilting on this (which was MAYBE halfway done).  After I did, it sat unbound for several months again.  But since I love this quilt so much, one day I just decided to get it done.  


 Fabrics are It's a Hoot by Momo for Moda.  



I love the little owls.


Pattern is Kate Conklin's Fussy Framed quilt (or Fussy Fairytales). 


This quilt sits in my office - which is to say that I don't currently have access to it during this pandemic.  Hopefully, I'll get to see it again soon.  I started this quilt nearly when Kate Conklin did - so 2010 or maybe 2011.  Finished June 21, 2019.  Nine years can go by SO quickly.

No comments: