Wednesday, April 22, 2009

March's Card Swap Cards

Yeah, I'm late. Surprised? It has been a while since I posted any of my cards on here. These were for last month's swap. This month's swap is in two days, and no, I'm not done. Oh, but I will be.
On this first one, the flowers, stems, and leaf are from Papertrey Ink's Garden of Life set. For the sentiment I just used a wooden alphabet set that I got half off at Hobby Lobby. The backgrounder on the green is a wooden stamp -- I can't remember whose off the top of my head. Ink is from Stampin' Up! -- Cameo Coral [solid flower], Really Rust [flower outline], and Old Olive [stems and leaves]. The black ink is Joann's brand and surprisingly good.
This one was just a smattering of things from my stash. Leaves and stem were PTI's Garden of Life again. The heart is from an acrylic set of hearts by Inkadinkado. I used Martha Stewart inks -- Bamboo and Pink Dahlia. This was one I helped my friend make. Everything's sort of pink/red/green this month. Love those colors. She brought most of the paper, but I cut out images from some My Mind's Eye paper -- Out & About -- to make the flower. It's glittery, although you can't tell. Distress Ink is from Ranger, but I can't remember which color, and I've already run up to my craft room three times for names of ink colors, and I don't want to go again..

Maybe I can get this month's cards posted before next month's swap. Here's hoping!

No comments: