Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quilt-alongs

Okay. So we already know that I take on too much and don't finish. But in my defense, there are some amazing, beautiful, and totally fun projects out there. Jill suggested that I make a post listing all of my quilt-alongs. I think this will be more for me than anyone else -- just so I can keep track. So here's the list. With links. Don't judge.

There are other quilts I'm working on, of course, but these are the quilt-alongs that I can think of off the top of my head. If there are others, I can't think of them now, and I'll have to post them later. I'm not at home, and I can't go check in the craft room. I'm sensing a pinwheel theme here. Anyone else? Feel free to quilt-along, although some are more done than others. (That's not to say that I personally am done, just that the quilt-alongs are done). Oh, and to be completely honest, I still haven't finished my second nine-patch for AmandaJean's one-a-day quilt-along. So I'm linking that too. I did abstain from this quilt-along, because let's be serious now. I would NEVER finish that one. I just know that. I'm in denial about the rest, though.

Edited to add: I forgot about one other quilt-along that I'm considering -- just to use up scraps, mind you. It's the postage stamp quilt-along that Heidi is sponsoring. I have a ton of strips to use up. I may never get to that string quilt!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Argghhh! It just makes me tired.