Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some new flimsies

My quilt-alongs from last year are getting closer to being done. One of my goals for this year is to finish all the quilt-alongs from last year. I don't know if this is possible, because I went a little crazy last year. We shall see. This is Elizabeth's paintbox QAL.
This is Rachel's Pinwheel Sampler QAL. I added a few more blocks to make it a little bigger. I think the original ended up to be square, and I prefer rectangular quilts (unless they're for my girls' full-sized bed). It's made from Three Sisters' Astor Manor. A little different from my norm, but I do still like it. I just had a layer cake, though, so I don't have a plan for the back.
Onward and upward. Some day my UFO number will be below 50 -- and I hope very, very soon. :) Are you finishing anything or just starting new projects (SO hard to resist)!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the paintbox quilt! I am so ready for spring and summery stuff! You can totally get the number under fifty at the rate you are going!

Amanda Jean said...

oh, i love both of them. but the astor manor one is calling my name today. it's so lovely!