I'm not going to lie. New Blogger is freaking me out. This is my first time using it, and I'm not sure how it'll turn out. Amanda Jean is having a small projects sew-along for the month of May. The button should be on my sidebar (if I can figure out how to get it there). We're supposed to make a list and then post pics of what we have done in her flickr group. So here's my list -- some photographed, some not. And, in no particular order (except the Prom dress is of paramount importance).
1. Prom Dress -- the silver one, but with sleeves added. Somehow.
2. Little Miss Shabby's embroidery squares from last year. (Just the embroidery, not the whole quilt).3. Pajama pants for boy 2 (times two).
4. Corduroy bag.
5. Going Coastal bag.
6. Throw pillows for my bed.
7. Throw pillows for my mama's bed.
Now, I could probably go on and on, but I don't want to overwhelm myself. (Yes, look at the sidebar -- that ship has sailed. I know. I meant in the small-projects department.) And, besides, I have to keep my list shorter than Amanda Jean's. For once. So, in the last-but-not-least category, I give you:
8. My first pair of knitted socks. Pink and green camo-ish. One down, one to go. Then maybe, just maybe I can get to the other ones. (I'm only showing two extra sock balls, but I really have 4.)
If I start the socks now, maybe they'll be done in time for NEXT winter. Connecticut is so much colder than Texas. Shocker, right? :) I hope you join in and finish up some of your smaller projects hanging around.