Sunday, March 29, 2009

Star Quilt-Along, blocks 10, 11, 12, and 13

I don't even know what week we're on. I think it's 11 now. Really? We started that long ago? I guess it was January. Anyway, I've finished all the blocks (except that I messed up #11 and am going to have to take it slightly apart to fix it). I need to do the setting blocks now as well. Jill is way ahead of me, but I don't have any kind of deadline for this thing. I do want to finish it, though, because remember -- that's what I'm doing this year -- finishing. I have to keep reminding myself of this, because I'm also starting quite a bit.
Block #10
Block #11
Block #12
Block #13
So I don't even have this on my list of in-progress quilts. I'll have to update that list. A number of the quilts on there are all finished as far as quilt tops go. They're just in queue to be quilted. I guess I need to make a separate list for that. Except that that list would seriously be like 60 quilts long. Seriously. I'm going to do another post today, because I actually have a little time. This may be it for the whole week, though. I hope not, but I seem to be averaging one post a week lately.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am excited to see how your quilt turns out with all the sashing and such. Are you doing the setting squares? They went pretty fast. I am going to have to do some piecing on my backing, I need to work on it this week.

Marsha said...

I can't wait to see it. the pinks are pretty