Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Falling off the wagon . . . and jumping on the bandwagon.

I really shouldn't be starting any more projects . . . but I could no longer resist when I saw these. Hers are cuter than mine, but I'll keep working up to her standard. REALLY old fabrics, some of these. Some Simplicity and some Princess thing that Jill will know the name of. I made an entire quilt out of it, and this is what is left. Seriously long-term project. And now that I've confessed this to you all, I'll have to up my number. Again.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I think it is princess boutique by Free Spirit. I have contemplated hexagons because of their portability. You will have to show me in a few weeks!

Marsha said...

These are beautiful. It looks like the old fashioned windows quilt that I started once. It is so pretty that if creates a soft feeling in me.