Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's a girl to do?!

Without a sewing machine, I have no choice but to do handwork and cut, cut, cut out lovely fabrics. (Cough, cough) Only one of these is a project that I've already listed. Two are new baby quilts for . . . well, babies that are going to be born. I don't have a stockpile of baby quilts, so I have to make new ones for upcoming baby showers. One is a quilt-along I had planned to start, and one is just because I ran across a lovely tutorial.
Riley Blake's wheels -- based off of this quilt. For a friend's upcoming baby boy.
One I designed and had already started. Made with Fig Tree's Whimsy.

Little Miss Shabby's Block of the Month -- Birdie Stitches. It's a Hoot by Momo -- baby girl quilt based on Amanda Jean's Flea Market Fancy Quilt.
More It's a Hoot by Momo. I had all these huge prints and didn't know what to do with them till I saw this. She has a link to her free tutorial. Okay. Now I need my sewing machine back so I can put all these together!

1 comment:

Jill said...

When do you get your machines back? I hate waiting on machine repairs. I am excited to see these put together!