Monday, June 20, 2011

I am weak . . . so very, very weak.

But have you seen this quilt? I think it was Camille's version that put me over the top. I have two FQ packs that I have already used for quilts and have tons left over -- Whimsy by Fig Tree Quilts and It's a Hoot by Momo. I have decided to do two iterations of this quilt in those fabric lines. Because I don't have enough projects already. They go together so quickly, though.
I'm behind -- I think they're on week 4 -- but I'll catch up quickly. And then I'll taper off halfway through. At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it'll happen. Because I'm quite familiar with myself. :) I'm going to try to transcend, but I'm also pretty realistic. But I do love this so far. Have you jumped on the bandwagon yet? If not, you can check it out here and maybe you'll be tempted like me. Unless you happen to have more willpower than I do. :)

2 comments:

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

yup, I joined in too. My book should be here today!

Jill said...

It's not willpower, it's just no sewing in sight for a bit still. But I have a pretty good distraction. I love both your versions, can't wait to see the finished product ;)!