Friday, July 22, 2011

Another Whimsy Flimsy.

It's possible that I'm a little loopy from lack of sleep, but the phrase "Whimsy Flimsy" keeps cracking me up. Yeah, I'm funny. I know. ;)
From Amanda Jean's Round and Round QAL last year. I only had the last two rows (well, four if you count the sashing strips) on either end to finish, but I had to put it away for a rest. I just pulled it out this week and finished it up really quickly. I just have to do that sometimes -- put things away while they're daunting. They don't feel so difficult after some time has passed. Now I have to buy something for the backing. I only had a FQ pack, and I've made two quilts from it already. Plus, I'm doing a Farmer's Wife quilt with what's left. Made from Joanna Figueroa's Whimsy line.

3 comments:

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

i love it, jessica! this was a qal i wish i would have done. the quilt looks so good. are you going to do the 36 patch qal?

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

gorgeous jessica!

can i have it.

no?

okay.

Jill said...

I felt so good when I finished this one up! It looks great Jess.