Monday, July 11, 2011

Caught up!

Usually with a quilt-along, I don't manage to actually quilt along with everyone else. I get sidetracked. I don't finish. Now, I haven't finished yet, but I'm to the spot where we're supposed to be. All my blocks are finished and awaiting layout.
So maybe something like this.
I used these same fabrics (except the white) in my Running in Circles quilt. That stack of fabric (the second one) went farther than just the one quilt. I'm trying to use up my stash, but its half-life makes me think it'll never reach zero even if I don't buy anything new. Even after two quilts, there's still some left. That means I'll have to think up a new project. I wonder if I can do that! :) Happy quilting!

3 comments:

happydaysquilting said...

Your blocks look lovely and fresh!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

They are beautiful, Jessica! The colors are perfect. way to go on being caught up. It's a good feeling.

MaidservantX said...

WOW, I hate to keep saying that but these are beaurtiful. Keep going and helping others too.
This is actually MOM but Jennifer is signed in so there!