Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Time Has Come


This is it!  This is the week.  Now, we all know that I'm really good at starting things, but not so good at finishing.  Jill, however, is good at finishing things.  Maybe she can keep me in line!

I'm going to start with the center squares and do the wedges last.  I am going to start at A-1 and go in order.  This will definitely be a long-term project, but with Jill in my corner, I have high hopes for its success.

You can see I'm have a FQ pack of Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille.  That is a bolt of Kona White for my background.  I plan to largely use the Marmalade, but I will pull from my other Bonnie and Camille scraps to match.  And I know that when their new line, Scrumptious, comes out, I will be snapping it up too!

See you Thursday with my two finished blocks, A-1 and A-2!

No comments: