Friday, October 3, 2008

Dandelion Girl

I can't tell you what I love about this fabric line. It is not my usual fare. I love bright colors -- reds, pinks, browns, greens. I don't usually go in for these muted colors, but I just absolutely love this line -- even the blues, (and if you don't know it already, I am not a blue person. I don't hate it, but I don't gravitate toward it either.) Anyway, you can check out the whole line at Hancock's of Paducah, and you can drool over it with me. Abby, from A Feathered Nest, was talking about how much she loved Michael Miller's Farmer's Market fabric line and that her children would have to eat grass for a while when it came out just so she could buy some. I won't go quite that far, but I do relate to how she feels, because I am just loving this fabric (and at this point, my children WOULD have to eat grass if I bought some).

No comments: