Sunday, May 3, 2009

Saltwater Taffy

These colors just kind of make me think of saltwater taffy, so that's what I'm going to call this quilt. These are the blocks from the Oh, Fransson! quilt-along. I did mine a little differently than she did -- made it a little longer. She put six of the blocks on the back. I only have one left to go on the back, because I made the extra row.
I haven't put the back together yet. These were all from fat quarters and a few scraps, so I don't really have any coordinating yardage. I'm sure I can find something that's close, though. Gotta use up that stash! I actually love how this quilt turned out, and the blocks went together very quickly.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I really like how this turned out. It makes me want to start this one, I have some fabric in mind, I just need to figure out where it is in the lineup.

Amanda Jean said...

that's a fun quilt! i love the colors so much. i might have to make one of these. :)